Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skins

Sorry folks - new to this forum thing.

Need to get new skins especially for motor cover. Silver material seems to expire faster than others. Any pointers?
    Oh yes: not in States so sending to a 'local' not an option.

Thanks for helping.
    Last edited by Broke'n boat; 02-06-2015, 07:13 PM.

There isn't skins available for a boat of that age. Most upholstery redo jobs are custom done. There isn't a source to buy ready to install skins. If you don't have anyone locally your best bet is probably to remove it yourself and send it to someone so they can use it as a pattern, then reinstall when they return the new product. But I can tell you a big piece like the motor cover, unless you have upholstery experience installing, getting it right will be tough.

Comment

How old does Tige hold skin designs for. My buddy has a 2005 22v. His sun pad is pretty cracked up

Comment

For the most part Tige only supports current production model/ materials. So for upholstery that would probably only boats within warranty. For sure only current models and materials. Upholstery changed for 2014 so anything after that would be slim chance. No way 05/06 models.

Comment

Thanks Boardman

I will remove skin and use as a pattern. Not many options but gotta do something.

Comment

Working...
          X