Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regular unleaded gasoline dropped under $1.50 locally today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChrisBarnes05-12-84 View Post
    Also if you have extra money lying around now is a great time to put some money in the energy sector of the stock market. I have made over 1000 this week on just a few little investments.
    Agree, we moved about 25% of our retirement fund over to an energy fund about 4 weeks ago. Long term this is almost a can't lose move!
    "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

Chris- your right. I hope it recovers before Canada applies the carbon tax to try and recover lost revenues. If that gets implemented I'm sure well be paying $1.80/liter.

Comment

This is a huge change for agriculture and industry in general. The cost of operating the equipment that is used to grow commodities and support all industries has gone down dramatically with the fuel price drop. I personally just had over 12000 gallons of diesel and non ethanol gas delivered for less than half of what I paid last year. That cuts the cost of operating a piece of equipment dramatically for our entire year. Hopefully prices can stabilize at a "normal" level for a few years so oil production can continue while keeping prices somewhat affordable for the general public and industry both.

Comment

Originally posted by montanafarmer View Post
          This is a huge change for agriculture and industry in general. The cost of operating the equipment that is used to grow commodities and support all industries has gone down dramatically with the fuel price drop. I personally just had over 12000 gallons of diesel and non ethanol gas delivered for less than half of what I paid last year. That cuts the cost of operating a piece of equipment dramatically for our entire year. Hopefully prices can stabilize at a "normal" level for a few years so oil production can continue while keeping prices somewhat affordable for the general public and industry both.
          Montanafarmer just sent you a PM.
          "Charlie don't surf"

Comment

Working...
          X