Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Tige Dealers / Service Departments ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Tige Dealers / Service Departments ???

Anyone have a local dealer they really like ... or better yet a non-local dealer they've had really good luck using from a distance? My closest dealers are 2-3 hour drives so I end up doing small things with them over the phone / email. If they need to put their hands on the boat then I don't have a lot of choice but to drag is in, but I occasionally just need a part or something and usually I can do that over the phone / via email with a dealer. Just wondering if there is a well-known dealer out there that I might try the next time I need something that can be handled over the phone. Not trying to dog my "local" dealers, but they're all new to Tige and sometimes I need to talk to someone with more experience with the brand ... and that especially comes into play when I'm trying to find a small part or trying to work out a quirk. So ..... anyone want to brag on their favorite dealer / service department?

Check with joe and his crew at performance marine out of osage beach MO, probably a few hour drive also for you but an excellent dealer. His mechanic is very knowledgeable and a terrific guy also. performanceloz.com They drop ship any item I need asap and cheaper than most places. He's been in business for over 15 years

Comment

I use Pickwick Watersports in at Pickwick Lake in West Tennessee. They are a small dealer very low volume but very effective and low prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Haven't used dealers for maint yet. Joe at Performance Marine of Osage Beach is great to deal with though. Great customer service and gets my parts out ASAP.

Comment

All you guys pimping Joe at performance have any clue about a place called Skier's Warf? Maybe the next time you see him ask him to tell you the story or better yet head over to the MC dealer and talk to the guys over there.

Comment

I've got 2
            1--I bought my boat from California Marine Sport. I drove from Canada to get the boat from them. Great service- advice and people to deal with.
            2--My local dealership in BC Canada-Seca Marine- great service- products and people to deal with.
            And a shout out also to Tige for backing up their product

Comment

These guys are the best. They have helped me out over the phone before. The owner is even a member on here and posts form time to time.
              http://www.inboardconnection.com/

Comment

I would recommend the guys over at the Ski Dock in Austin, TX. The service mgr is fantastic and has always been real helpful when I've just had questions.

Comment

I am a 2 time tige owner for the dealer alone. Bill at WWS in Denver is one of the best guys on the planet and has a staff to match it.

We took our new to us RZR today:
                  20150202_135009.jpg20150202_192310.jpgCAM02407.jpg

Comment

I can 2nd that on WWS being a fantastic dealer as I have used them many times over the years for parts and knowledge. Bill is extremely sharp and has been in the tige boat business for years and is hard to stump on hard to find issues. Great ppl out there in Denver with a large group of followers. I would use him more if it weren't cold in CO and we boated there. We head east to LOTO when possible and like Joe at performance marine and I'd say its a tossup as both of them are excellent dealers or have always been good to me.

Comment

I can't say enough good things about the guys at Drummondville Marine in Drummondville, Québec, Canada. They are awesome. They helped out a buddy who's not even a customer (he bought my old boat from me and needed advice).

Comment

Tigé Water Sports in Corona, CA has been there from the beginning. It might be the oldest Tigé dealer in the world?
                        Very knowledgeable and experienced. http://www.tigewatersports.com Good luck!
                        Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

X2 for ski dock in Austin I bought my mc x-25 there last year and I'm looking at trading it there for a rz4 they have on the lot becuase the dealer sales and service are far superior to the mc dealer.

Comment

X2 for the crew at Seca Surf and Marine, a great bunch of people. Now that they are the Tige dealer in Calgary, this will only make them a better dealer, they know their stuff!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X