New Wakeboard Clamps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Wakeboard Clamps

These clamps look pretty legit, anybody with a newer boat recommend these? Do they hold wakeboards pretty secure? Looks like they could simply bolt onto the same swing arm as the older 2010 style. I still have the bungee cord style, but these look fairly simple to use!

Wakeboard Clamps.jpg
    2010 Tige RZ2 "Fully Loaded" 650hrs
    Surf Ballast & Enzo Bag - 1235 prop

At the boat show they had some new style clamping ones that Sampson is going to be coming out with on an ASR. They worked well the but the design needs to be worked on a bit as they were huge. It was nice though that you could put in a thick surfboard or a wakeboard and not have them loose within the forks.

Comment

They work fine, but you don't see many because they are about $3000-3500 upgrade over the bungee racks. People just don't see the value

Comment

I love mine they work great on wakeboards and surfboards as well
        surf till u die.

Comment

I have these and have no real problems with them. I tend to mostly put wakeboards in ours and the surfboards go in the surf pockets. Not cheap though. Our boat is a 2012 and we are still the only boat our dealer has done with these racks.

Comment

Do they have any clamping board racks that will work with the tower on the r20? that is one bad thing about the 14s the have the other tower.

Comment

Not that Tige offers. They only offer the standard fixed bungee rack for the R20 tower.

Comment

I have these as well and they work great. The only issue I have heard about is if you lower your tower to be carefull because they do not lock in the inward position. Not an issue for me as I dont lower my tower.
                A man can only be beaten 2 ways - give up or die!

Comment

Working...
                X