Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gonna sell the boat, what do you think I could get for her?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna sell the boat, what do you think I could get for her?

Unfortunately it's time to sell the boat. No water here in Central California, and I don want to keep paying to store the boat. I am not desperate, but tired of paying storage. My boat is Boat is a '99pre 2200iWT.
    It has been super reliable. I believe the hours are around 215. I am the third owner, and I am responsible for half of the hours. It is in decent cosmetic shape. I few small cuts in the upholstery, and some scratches on the gel coat. I have always noted that it runs like a sewing machine. Trailer tires are about 2-3 years old, and hardly any miles on them. I bought new batteries 18 months ago. I did not take the boat out last summer, and this summer is looking grim. What do you think I could realistically get for this boat? Anyone interested?
    Attached Files

Looking around just briefly I would say $12-14K. There are a few for sale with towers and more features than yours in that 15-17K area. If your trying to sell in an area where there is no water that may also effect value.

Comment

I would say boardman is spot on with that price range. For that age of boat the hours are extremely low if they are accurate and it appears to be in great shape. Perhaps post on onlyinboards or similar to get a bigger area of buyers and maybe get top dollar for it. Those are terrific boats. If you were closer I would recommend to my neighbor as he is looking but know he won't travel that far. GLWS

Comment

List that on the Manhattan Kansas Craigslist page! That purple will pull premium with those K-Staters. I'd list it around 15K.

Comment

Working...
        X