• Show
Clear All

Ssearching for the Perfect 22ve

Looking for 07 - 09 Tige 22 VE

A good all around Boat

Sent you a PM.
    "Charlie don't surf"

Comment

I know you're looking for a 22Vé, but with the CDN dollar at he level it is now... I thought I'd share this listing from their top International dealer last year:

http://www.drummondvillemarine.com/e...uidation-2011/

You stated distance didn't matter in your other posts...

Comment

Originally posted by DLafont View Post
        I know you're looking for a 22Vé, but with the CDN dollar at he level it is now... I thought I'd share this listing from their top International dealer last year:

http://www.drummondvillemarine.com/e...uidation-2011/

You stated distance didn't matter in your other posts...

Thanks for the info

Comment

http://onlyinboards.com/2008-Tige-22...xas-46263.aspx

Here is one and I know there are a couple more on onlyinboards.com and boattrader.com. I know when I was searching for mine it took at least a good year to find one in good shape and within a reasonable travel distance. Those years and model are highly sought after boats and you will pay more for them. They are terrific boats other than the few hiccups they had with the speedset and software. Search craigslist also but like anything beware of scammers.

Comment

Originally posted by JLG View Post
            http://onlyinboards.com/2008-Tige-22...xas-46263.aspx

Here is one and I know there are a couple more on onlyinboards.com and boattrader.com. I know when I was searching for mine it took at least a good year to find one in good shape and within a reasonable travel distance. Those years and model are highly sought after boats and you will pay more for them. They are terrific boats other than the few hiccups they had with the speedset and software. Search craigslist also but like anything beware of scammers.
            Thanks.....I've seen this boat on Boat Trader before, i've tried contacting the owner but have not had much luck. The biggest problem with boat trader is that some or most of the boats have sold but are still listed and google is the same....the search returns with everything from now and then.

But i agree that it takes time to find the right boat.

Thanks for your help

Comment

I sent you a pm.
              Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

We just took this in on trade. 2007 Tige 22VE, fully integrated custom ballast system, fresh water only, very clean. Let me know if you are interested. We have financing available and can help with transport. Thanks, Johnny Texas Tige 936-447-8443image7.jpgimage2.jpgimage3.jpgimage4.jpgimage5.jpgimage6.jpg

Comment

I am looking for a similar deal as well. Why are you narrowing your search to 2007-2009 years? I'm just starting to look so I was curious as to why so I can maybe narrow my search too. Thanks!

Comment

the 2006 line up had speed set issues and most people just try to steer away due to that IMO. 2007-2008 had a new speed set system so not the same problem is present there but still did not have a good ballast system to work with or upgrade. 2007-2008 is better with either no ballast from tige or someone like Mike has already gotten in there and fixed it all. The 2009 will probably be the best year ever for the 22Ve due to the alpha z tower, updated ballast system, and it does not have the Tige Touch to put more money into down the road to fix or constantly update. At least this is all what I have gathered from other members here.

Comment

With all the "looking for Ve threads", this is starting to get real confusing and redundant for a few. (I think) There are 3 people looking for essentially the same boat in different areas. By looking through all of them, this is what i've got.

Tundra03 is in Priest Lake, Idaho
                      TXBecca4 is in Austin, TX
                      dt535xi is in Alexandria, VA / Lake Gaston, NC

Comment

Originally posted by WHammond View Post
                        With all the "looking for Ve threads", this is starting to get real confusing and redundant for a few. (I think) There are 3 people looking for essentially the same boat in different areas. By looking through all of them, this is what i've got.

Tundra03 is in Priest Lake, Idaho
                        TXBecca4 is in Austin, TX
                        dt535xi is in Alexandria, VA / Lake Gaston, NC
                        Sorry about the confusion, but how do you delete a thread if your done with the question or topic so that you can continue on with other questions and or information

Comment

Originally posted by tundra03 View Post
                          Sorry about the confusion, but how do you delete a thread if your done with the question or topic so that you can continue on with other questions and or information
                          That's a question for Matt. I'm not throwing rocks, just trying to help y'all out and help anyone that might want to sell to one of you.

Comment

No worries. ...I appreciate it

Comment

Found this: http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/bod/4876073650.html with our crappy dollar this would be a good deal as long as the price isn't outrageous.

Comment

Working...
                              X