Deals on boats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deals on boats

The SLC Tige franchise is moving to a different dealer. The old dealer has his stock for sale at invoice. I'm not in the market myself but someone out there may like these deals.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218...arch=&ad_cid=4

There are others on the same site, just do a tige search.

I love that z3. would be all over that if I was in the market..
    2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
    2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

While those aren't bad deals…not anywhere close to invoice pricing.

Comment

I think that Z3 was one of the 1st 2015 that showed up online and was linked to in a post quite a while back. If I am correct, that is in the "odd" 2015 bunch when the AVX was not an option.
        "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

Does anyone have pictures or video of the wakeboard wake behind a Z3? I'm not in the market, I am just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Dandy View Post
            I think that Z3 was one of the 1st 2015
            ad lists a '14, but interesting as I look again that it does not have a convex vx on it...
            2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
            2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Originally posted by sandm View Post
              ad lists a '14, but interesting as I look again that it does not have a convex vx on it...
              You are correct, I overlooked that. It reminded me of the boat in this thread...my bad
              http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...5-Tige-Updates
              "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

probably same boat colors, different order?

wish it was going home with me
                2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Originally posted by boardman74 View Post
                  While those aren't bad deals…not anywhere close to invoice pricing.
                  How far off invoice price do you think this boat is since you say "not anywhere close?"

Comment

Without seeing the exact build sheet I'd venture a guess in the 5K range. Plus depending on when the boat was ordered and how many exactly the dealer ordered and a few other factors it could even be less.

Comment

Decent deals, 15% cheaper than invoice approx. I cant see the VX plate

Comment

I consider $5k over invoice on a $75-110k boat pretty aggressive.....might even say "that's pretty close to invoice pricing" instead of "not anywhere close?" I would also think there is room to negotiate on price considering very few people pay asking price for anything, especially toys!

Comment

I said that based on the fact the OP said they were at invoice price. Not near, not close, not aggressively priced but rather AT INVOICE is what was said.

I think most would agree that $0 dollars is "not even close" to $5000 dollars. To most, even the people buying(or rather financing) these boats, $5000 is significant and far from $0. After finding MSRP and an almost identical boat I think my $5K is very conservative and it could easily be double that.

Never said it wasn't aggressive pricing or that it wasn't a good deal. Matter of fact I even commented it was a good deal, just that it wasn't invoice pricing and its not.

Comment

The ad says selling at dealer invoice which they will provide. I do not know how you can say it is over. Not saying that is the ultimate price paid by the dealer but seller is providing documentation that they are selling at dealer invoice
                            Let it be!!!

Comment

Oh like those car dealers that "show you the invoice".

I really try to help out on here. I have worked and been around these boats (many brands) for over 20 years now and I try to save people from making mistakes I have and have seen others make. I am sometimes amazed by the posts people make even after giving solid advice. I find myself thinking they can't possibly believe that or be that naive.

I know pricing as I worked for a dealer. I am just trying to pass something along. If you think I'm not telling the truth thats fine. But ask yourself this. What do i have to gain by pointing out that the price is to high. Then ask yourself, what does the dealer have to gain by claiming it is? I don't have a dog in the fight, but the dealer sure does!

Comment

Working...
                              X