Boat show!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boat show!!!!

Is anyone possibly going to the Vancouver boat show this weekend? So sad cannot make it this year, if anyone is going can you please post picks of all the Tiges and other great boats.

If not just keep the awesome pics of other shows coming

I will be going but it will be next weekend as the show doesn't start until the 21st.

Comment

Ok great I for got it didn't start until next weekend
      Take some pics if possible

Comment

I'll take some from the seattle show for you

Comment

Ok great, so disappointed our family can not make it stuck in Victoria!!!

Comment

LOL stuck in Victoria. Terrible place to be stuck in.
            Granted I only visited for a few days.
            "You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

Comment

I am going tomorrow and will hit the Seattle one later next week as well

Comment

Kansas City Boat & Sports Shows this weekend.

Comment

Minneapolis show starts tonight by invite and tomorrow to the public. Going Friday with the kid and Saturday with friends. Any specific pics wanted?
                  "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

Just lots of awesome boats and prices

Comment

Where are all the pics from the different boat shows!!!!!

Comment

I know right! where are they!

Comment

if you go under redline tige Facebook page there is good pictures

Comment

Sorry bsreid and anyone else that was hoping for pictures as I didn't take any. I just took photo's of the pricing which was: Remember = CDN$

G25 $ 175.505
                            G23 $ 155.722
                            G21 $ 140,053
                            210 $ 115,331
                            A22 $ 80,648
                            22MXZ $ 135,688
                            R22 $ 105,770
                            ASR $ 151,664
                            NXT $ 89,995
                            XStar $ 188,670
                            X23 $ 186,072
                            MB B52 23' $ 89,900

If you want to see more pictures check out Tige.ca , http://www.performancewatersports.com , http://extremeboatsports.com , Nautiques.ca

Now I know there are many different options to be had with any boat but my two biggest take away's besides the prices (thanks to our dollar) was the costs of the Mastercrafts especially the NXT which was pretty much loaded. I'd rather have a A22 or a MB over the NXT anyday. The other being if I had a choice I'd still take a G21-25 over and new Xstar or X23. I was really surprised at how much carpet Mastercraft still uses everywhere. I'd rather have the sea dek flooring instead.

New boatmate trailers coming with a LineX type rockguard on the whole trailer was a nice touch as well.

All in all they are all beautiful boats and I would take anyone of them if you gave it to me.

Lastly I thought it was funny to note that one rep at Mastercraft which was from the US factory said 2400 boats were built last year and just over 200 of them went to the Edmonton, Alberta dealer making it the largest dealer Mastercraft has. All the oil boys with their money to blow because if you have ever been to Alberta you would know it's not because of the sunny weather.lol.

Comment

Assuming that 1 canadian dollar is worth .81 American dollar, which is what my google search found, then an R22 (I think you mean RZ2) at 105 CDN = 85K USD.

In fact, those are some of the more reasonable boat show prices I have seen. It would be interesting to know how they are optioned. And an Axis A22 for 65K USD would be a very respectable deal. It seems that boat show prices are usually inflated and you can bargain down.
                              Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Working...
                              X