No announcement yet.

My 2015 Z1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice wave pics! Looks like it really works!

Comment

Was about to pull the trigger to add VX to my 13' RZR. Anyone think AVX could be added? Even if it worked, think it would be worth it? Would likely need a gauge to display the 0-10 as I have TT1.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mschmidt33 View Post
        Was about to pull the trigger to add VX to my 13' RZR. Anyone think AVX could be added? Even if it worked, think it would be worth it? Would likely need a gauge to display the 0-10 as I have TT1.

Mike
        From what some dealers have posted, the AVX will not be upgradable to 14 model year and older boats due to the change to TT2. TT2 is a different company/software all together.

Looks like you will either need to trade up or add the VX to your '13. I have no experience with the VX on the RZR but it made a big difference on the Z1 and we were happy we opted for it. FYI: I did run the Z1 without the VX for comparison and it does make a difference.

Good luck
        "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

The AVX could be configured for retrofit, just not immediately and my understanding there has been no work on it so far. I just dropped my boat off for winterization this weekend and learned Tige said they can do a retrofit but it will not be ready immediately.

1. Parts for current AVX's are coming in just about as fast as they are going out for production '15 boats.
          2. The retrofit will not be able to be controlled through Tige Touch, it will have to be a separate module mounted somewhere.

There will obviously have to be some transom work for the actuators and then the wiring of the independent module. Sounds like Tige will work on it when they get caught up with production.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Where did you get your information? I would like to know who to talk to Tige so I can be first in line!

Originally posted by RZRCO23 View Post
            The AVX could be configured for retrofit, just not immediately and my understanding there has been no work on it so far. I just dropped my boat off for winterization this weekend and learned Tige said they can do a retrofit but it will not be ready immediately.

1. Parts for current AVX's are coming in just about as fast as they are going out for production '15 boats.
            2. The retrofit will not be able to be controlled through Tige Touch, it will have to be a separate module mounted somewhere.

There will obviously have to be some transom work for the actuators and then the wiring of the independent module. Sounds like Tige will work on it when they get caught up with production.

Comment

You will have to get with your dealer on pricing and availability. I have heard the same line that RZRC stated from my dealer.

Comment

Working...
              X