front ballast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

front ballast

When I go to fill my front ballast it just pisses out like its emptying. When I go to drain thinking maybe it's in overflow, nothing happens. Thoughts??

shot in the dark, but is the fill hose connected to the drain outlet by mistake? Or pumps are wired to wrong input on the medallion panel.
    2013 Z3 - Electric blue and black

Comment

Check fuse/connections for drain pumps.

Comment

Sounds like maybe you have a flipped or twisted sac.

Comment

Me too man. Mines at the shop, hopefully they will tell me what's going on. But exact same issues - right when I start filling 20 secs later it start dumping like it's full.
          2014 Tige Z3

Comment

The sac is probably twisted , and it's a pain in the ***.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah mine is in the shop as well. I called yesterday and they are still working on it. They didn't have any info to relay on to me. I will keep ya'll updated as to what it is. I also had a battery issue with mine, sound just quit playing this past weekend. Swap it to "combined" and it worked just fine. I think I may have an on board charging issue. Not sure but they are working on that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by brimetime View Post
                Yeah mine is in the shop as well. I called yesterday and they are still working on it. They didn't have any info to relay on to me. I will keep ya'll updated as to what it is. I also had a battery issue with mine, sound just quit playing this past weekend. Swap it to "combined" and it worked just fine. I think I may have an on board charging issue. Not sure but they are working on that as well.
                Most of the tige's are wired wrong from the factory , when it comes to the way the battery's and the switch and ACR come into play, CHPTRL and me figured it out, and when i wired it, worked perfectly

Comment

got the same issue on the port side front on my 2013 RZR. had it to the shop over the winter and nothing changed. How difficult is it to get to the sack myself and see if I can fix it?

Comment

cotige, do you have two 200 pound bags or the 400 pound u shaped bag up front? i know there is dual plumbing up front regardless but was curious

Comment

not sure. It has the 'surf ballast' from the factory.

Comment

Surf ballast will have the single 400# U shaped sack in it where the Pro will have 2 individual sacks which will vary in size depending on the model its in. They are kind of difficult but nothing major just lift the seat for the passenger side storage and take a look. I don't think the 2013's with Surf have the boxes but if they do simply unscrew the top covers off and then pull the two screws in the floor holding the other board upright. I cut a hole in the bow of my boat and installed an access hatch to make moving inspecting and moving the bags easier.

Comment

Thanks rensink! will start on that tonight

Comment

Cotige, you can pm me if along the way you have any questions or problems!

Comment

Looks like I have two individual bags. The passenger side is full, or mostly full, and definitely twisted.

Should the drain pump hoses be under the bag so that they are always at the lowest point? The bag was kinda just jammed behind the bulkhead. It wasn't all the way up front at all. Now I'm thinking I will need to get into the driver side and check it as well.

Does anyone know for certain is this is supposed to be one bag or two with the 'surf package updgrade'?

Comment

Working...
                              X