How to upgrade the software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to upgrade the software

I have a 2010 RZ4 and would like to update the software in Viper.
    Where is the USB socket in the Viper?. What are the procedures to do it?
    THX

Easy , you need software , put it on a usb stick, turn on tt and it will download the software automatically, send me a PM with your email Addy and i will email it to you

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Comment

New 2013 Z1 owner and looking for a Viper update if anyone has one - would really appreciate it.

Comment

Just got a 2013 Z1 and would like to update Viper as well.

Comment

Viper should only be updated when it is replaced. No real updates on it like the Murphy stuff. The software over time added bluetooth (mid 2012) and later the ASR model. I stopped sending it out years ago. Caused more issues than helped. Someone with a 12 gets 13 software, sees a grey bluetooth icon on the screen and is upset bluetooth doesn't work...
          Oh Yeah!

Comment

My house voltage is reading 18.6 on tige touch does anyone have any recommendations on correcting?

Comment

Originally posted by Grebva3 View Post
              My house voltage is reading 18.6 on tige touch does anyone have any recommendations on correcting?
              This is a fully fielded alternator. This happens when the alternator loses connection with the battery.

Id start at the B+ terminal at rhe alternator and follow it. Its either disconnect somewhere OR the other one Ive seen is the isolator or charging relay has failed.

You can confirm this by measuring voltage with your meter at batteries and then directly at the alternator while running. Would be willing to bet you get 18 at alternator and 12.4 or so at the batteries if they are healthy.

IF you see 18v from alternator all the way to the batteries as you check voltage then the voltage regulator in the alternator has failed.

Good luck

Comment

In process of checking..with boat off both batteries read at 12.5 crank and 12.7 house screen reads 12.0 crank and 18.6 house

Comment

With boat off is odd....just assumed that was while running and screen is getting voltage signal from ECM. That's the way this situation has always played out for me.

Comment

To be clear key switch on boat not running crank voltage was 12.5 and house was 18.6

Comment

It appears the crank voltage is reading correctly on screen (Tige Touch) but not the house voltage on screen (Tige Touch). How does TT read voltage at the batteries?

Comment

Working...
                      X