Another Tige Touch question/issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011 RZ2. I went to save a profile and not able to use the lowest set of keys on TT. I tried different finger pressures,angles, dry fingers. I tried it in the water and when I got home and not able to get the lower keys to work. Has anyone had this issue and is there a reset or TT update that could fix? The display works fine in other setting like draining and filling water ballast, all switches work. Just not the keyboard page of saving profiles.

We just started having issues with our Tige Touch. We can't control the radio at all. The radio controls work and the rear remote works but the Tige Touch controls don't. I suspect something has come unplugged or a fuse is blown. I can't find a specific fuse or see anything unplugged.
    I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

We were changing the profiles yesterday and noticed the same issue. For me, I just waited a minute or two on the screen where you enter/edit the profile name and then it worked fine.

Comment

Went on lake and tried again. Still can't get lower set of letters to respond to touch. Also noticed I now can't get the Exit button to work on the profile page that would take me to the manual set up screen. That made it a pain in the arse to set up the speedset. Then noticed I can't get the music button, music pause button or the back song selection button to respond. All have worked till a couple days ago. Tomorrow I will check all connections under dash, I just changed the steering cable so maybe disconnected something? Don't believe that is problem but will check anyway.

My current Viper software is v0109625, is there an update (2011 RZ2) that may fix this problem? Can I get same software and reload? Do I get software from dealer? I'm a little frustrated its acting like this.

What else can I check?

Thanks

Comment

The newest Viper is : v01444 10.2A Eval

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tige sent me the latest update for my boat. 1st time I plugged in flash drive nothing happened. I pulled it out and pushed back in and went to the dreaded blue screen. Factory said to use a different flash drive. Still dreaded blue screen. Going to get a third and hope it is the charm. I'm using a PC. File just says ViperApp.mem

Comment

OK, What types of flash drives have or have not worked on updating VIPER?

Comment

The flash drives format matters what are the ones you've tried?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had no issues with uploading the newest version , send me a private .message and I will email anybody who wants it 10.4a eval is the newest

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Flash drives are formatted Fat32

Comment

Still not having any luck. I've tried formatting flash drives (3) to FAT 32, FAT, EX FAT and NTSF. Screen stays blue. I don't know if I have a bad USB cord in boat, hope to find one tomorrow that has the same style connectors so I can eliminate the cord. Becoming very frustrated with the VIPER blue screen. I've tried 2 different software loads as well. Not sure how I could have damaged it from plugging in a flash drive to solid blue screen.

I'm running out of things to try but don't want to have to shell out for new VIPER box.

On another note - How do I remove this connector? I've tried pushing the red tab in a pulling off connector and pulling red tab out and removing connector. 20140711_193817[1].jpg

Comment

So my dumb arse finally got software to load. Seems I need the video cable from TT to VIPER to be completely plugged in. Guess first time I tried loading and messed with USB cable I must have snagged it. New load added a couple features but I don't see the option of selecting which boat ballast I have. Downside is it didn't fix the original problem of the TT display not responding to my touch in lower left hand corner. Guess I have to call dealer tomorrow and talk with him. I'm guessing it is in the display itself.

Comment

It's warranty is 5 years !!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Comment

That warranty is good to know, I just purchased boat a few months ago. Will be on the phone in the morning

Comment

Ochrod, to remove those terminals pull the red clip away to unlock it-in the photo it is pushed in(locked). Once the red tab is back you should notice a black tab that the red lock tab was pushed up against, press this black tab down and it should separate. You may need to wiggle it a little when pulling it apart as it has an internal ribber seal. Good luck
                              "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

Working...
                              X