Latest Medallion Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest Medallion Update

Does anyone have the most recent Medallion update they could share? I don't know when the newest one was released but I would think there's a new one within the past year.

Remember when this site was useful and you could get questions answered quickly?

Comment

Yah I remember them days.. then the democrats ruined the site and us republicans decided to share less because we always got what people want.. Had to cut back the sharing these days cant afford it.. Now everything costs. I used to make enough where I could share. So I adjusted and now Im back where I was only person hurt are the ones who wanted it too be fair! =)
      www.1320diesel.com Home of the Fastest Diesels!
      http://youtu.be/dEDdM0Y3IGs?hd=1

Comment

Originally posted by houstonshark View Post
        Does anyone have the most recent Medallion update they could share? I don't know when the newest one was released but I would think there's a new one within the past year.
        Have you tried your nearest dealer. Mine said that they can request the updates on a flash drive.
        2013 Z3 - Electric blue and black

Comment

Originally posted by mnpracing View Post
          Have you tried your nearest dealer. Mine said that they can request the updates on a flash drive.
          Yeah. I did. The boat is going in for regular service in a couple weeks so I'm sure they will do it then.

I was just hoping someone had it to share before then.

Comment

I'd either shoot an email down to the factor or call them they will often be able to send you the file via email and then just save the file unzip it upload it to a flashdrive and then the install process is super easy.

Comment

Originally posted by rensink View Post
              I'd either shoot an email down to the factor or call them they will often be able to send you the file via email and then just save the file unzip it upload it to a flashdrive and then the install process is super easy.
              I tried this. I sent the factory an email and a few days later i received an email from the dealer that is an hour away, telling me they will update it for $100. So, 2 hours of driving plus $100 to update... no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by kasey200 View Post
                I tried this. I sent the factory an email and a few days later i received an email from the dealer that is an hour away, telling me they will update it for $100. So, 2 hours of driving plus $100 to update... no thanks.
                What you should do instead is show everyone whom comes on you boat the software issues you have and let them know that's how tige takes care of you and your 2011 boat!

Comment

Sounds more along the lines of a dealer issue not a Tige issue..

Comment

Not really he sent a email to the factory and they sent him to a shady dealer.. That is a hand off!

Comment

Guys, are you talking about updating the Firmware in the Medallion or the Tige Touch?

The Tige touch is you just put one small file on a USB and then reboot the Tige Touch and it will upgrade in a few seconds. AFAIK their are no updates other than the one that kept the rider profiles from deleting themselves.

Comment

Wrong there is updates that fix the radio and ballast timers

Comment

Originally posted by Wickedcummins View Post
                          Not really he sent a email to the factory and they sent him to a shady dealer.. That is a hand off!
                          I should of clarified what I meant about the dealer issue what I was referring to was his comment about the dealer wanting to charge him to do a task such as this. The more I thought about this why wouldn't Tige hand him off to the dealer closest to him simply for the fact dealers make money off service and warranty work now is this something I believe the dealer should do no charge ABSOLUTELY. Kasey200 did you purchase your boat from the dealer in Rapid City? What issues are you having regarding TigeTouch/the Medallion box or did you just want to make sure your system was up to date?

Comment

whats wrong with the radio and/or ballast timers?

I can get you the update files if you just tell me what you are looking for.

For the 2010-2012 models the last update was 5.20.2012.

For the 2013 model only the last update was 9.6.2012.

Again this was for rider profiles. I know of no issues with the radio and/or ballast timers.
                            Last edited by bmoorewiz; 04-23-2013, 12:56 PM.

Comment

I'm just wanting the latest update for my 2012.

Comment

Working...
                              X