Restart- New surfboard Advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Restart- New surfboard Advise

I am looking for a new board. I posted this a few weeks ago and got some good replies, but lost them during the outage I have been riding a5' O'brien skim style. I cant go wireless, but I can ride the board pretty well. I am 5'11' 240#. I am wondering what board to get. I am thinking a surf style, but I want some good recomendations. Your input would be greatly appreciated. Ive got to get a board pronto. Thank You!

Mitch is great person to speak to at cal marine sports.Great customer service and also here in ca. so shipping is quick.

Comment

Get ahold of Lakewakes, I am 6'4" and 375# and ride a Big Boy board from Mark. Surfs great, takes a little getting used to from skim style, but once you get it, you're hooked. Wireless will come quickly since this board has enough flotation for heavier guys!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigtige72 View Post
        Get ahold of Lakewakes, I am 6'4" and 375# and ride a Big Boy board from Mark. Surfs great, takes a little getting used to from skim style, but once you get it, you're hooked. Wireless will come quickly since this board has enough flotation for heavier guys!!

Thank you guys for the input!! This site rocks!

Comment

Working...
        X