Tige Hats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige Hats

So I went by Tige the other day and found that the hats they carry are just absolutely horrible. I personally dont like the high forehead, flat brimmed, poofy side fit. I dont know about everyone else but for me a fitted baseball hat is about perfect. So I went to a mall picked out a black fitted hat and had them embroider a few things on it. Given more time I think I could have came up with a better design but this was pretty much a fly by the seat of the pants thing. Here are a couple of pics from said hat.

Looks good to me, especially for flying by the seat of your pants.

Comment

Looks nice, but to bad what you did is not legal.
      Tige is a registered Trade Mark and the shop should not have done that without written promotion from Tige.
      I don’t think tige would sue you, unless you try to sale them

Tige, it's a way of life!

Comment

Nice but you have heard what others said about the legal side.
        Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

I agree that the current stock of hats do not fit my style, and I agree with the comments about the legality of creating your own. In saying that sure would be nice if the company would produce a nice flex-fit hat.

Comment

What we need to for Tige to recreate this hat so it can be sold
            Tige, it's a way of life!

Comment

I like it alot - would prefer the Tige on the back to be a bit smaller. Just my $.02

Comment

Agreed and I aint selling them just wearing them, as far as the design I would have liked the back piece smaller in retrospect and a different front design but its all good for now.

Comment

Just wanted to let you all know that we have new baseball style hats on order with a really cool Tige logo on them. I should be receiving the sample hat next week and I'll post a photo of it when I receive it. When the entire stock arrives in a few weeks I'll have them posted on http://store.tige.com for sale.

Comment

Nice Jean .

I hated those elastic hats that Tige had years back. The hat only made it three years and then the elastic wore out.

Comment

Thanks Jean! Looking forward to the new hats. My wife is looking for one to put her pony tail through.
                      GO BIG!!

Comment

looks cool!

Comment

That would be awesome I bought 2 hats from you and didn't check fitment or look so yeah I really wanted a Tige hat but didn't have any other options so this was the result. When you get them in I will be buying one!!

Comment

Working...
                          X