No announcement yet.

Just bought a "new to me" Tige 22Ve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone for the compliments! We are excited! Weather should be nice tomorrow - so it looks like we'll have her maiden voyage with the family. I brought home some EZ Skis - and my daughter is excited to learn to ski. Hope to have her out on the surf board with me too!

Comment

Dude those little ones will absolutely love it! Trust me! My youngest is 3 and is already asking when do we get to go to the lake. We even pass a lake on the road and they are all like... when can we go! Better get ready to buy some boards! Water temp in TX is still chilly for us. The kids will turn blue and teeth chattering but still willing. Great Times. Enjoy it!!

Comment

Congrats on your new boat

Comment

We went out this weekend on LAke Conroe for the family's maiden voyage - nice little 2.5 hour cruise - everyone loved it! Learned alot on this first outing too - what we need to make everyone happy - and what we dont need! My daugher kept telling me to "go faster" and that she was "ready to jump in the water!" Water temp was 65 and air was 75...still too chilly! She didnt want to see the boat go back into the stall and "sleep" until next time! More good times are ahead!

Comment

Good times for sure. My wife says that the only person she knows that is more obsessed with boats is our 20 month old son. It used to be good enough that every day when I would get home from work he would yell dadas boat and we would go play on the boat in the driveway. Now the driveway isnt good enough so he says "boat water".

Comment

The best looking Ve i have seen!

Comment

Working...
              X