Plasti Dip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plasti Dip

After seeing all of the videos and applications for Plasti Dip, I decided to test out the product to change the wheel color on my trailer. I used the spare wheel as the tester. I watched a few videos on youtube and simply followed the directions. I must say this stuff is pretty awesome and the finished product came out just as I expected if not better. Simply as clean, tape, spray a few light coats and gently use razor blade to seperate rubber film from the tape and voila`!
    Attached Files

Thats pretty Cool, Nicely Done Thanks for sharing
    "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

I am really interested in this stuff. I am thinking about painting my tower and Wetsounds white to match the fiberglass.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Turbonine, I saw a thred over on WW where a guy painted his tower a bright orange. It looked really cool, not sure how well it will hold up but this stuff apparently can take a beating. The best part is it peels off if you dont like it or if it gets damaged. I paid $6 a can at Wally and did more than 5 coats on that one wheel and still have half a rattle can left.

Check out dipyourcar.com These guys have great tutorials and tons of products.

Comment

Working...
          X