Buttons on dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buttons on dash

Hey all, I have a 2003 24ve and the writing on all the buttons on the dash is wore off. I've figured out what some of the buttons are, but can't on others. Can someone attach a picture of their dash so I can see what the are? I am sure it doesn't need to be the exact year or model. Thanks in advance.

Here is a picture of the dash on my 2003 22V.
    Attached Files

Comment

hmm, you cant really see that as well as I could before uploading it.

From left to right the switches are: Nav Anch, Courtesy Lights, Blower, Bilge Pump, ACC, Docking Lights, Tower Fwd and Aft(I am not exactly sure what this one does), Shower.

Comment

Thanks cpropes. I am wondering if some of these options are not on my boat. What are the docking lights and shower?

Comment

The docking lights are the head light looking things that are on either side of the bow. The shower is a hot water shower that is located in one of the rear lockers. It just has a pump, a hose/wand and a mixer valve. It basically takes hot water from the engine and mixes it with cool lake water to give you a warm shower. I think this is a somewhat uncommon option especially in warmer climate areas. I beleive the purpose was so that you could soak your wetsuit with warm water before jumping in to a cold lake.

Comment

Docking lights...
            Attached Files

Comment

Ok. That is what I figured. Mine doesn't have either option. Thanks for all the help.

Comment

Im jealous of the way your gel coat lookes cpropes
                Ain't no 1/2 steppin'

Comment

Working...
                X