surf forks for tige racks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

surf forks for tige racks?

Does anyone know if i can buy new forks for the Tige alpha z swivel racks to hold surf boards? I have done a few searches but didn't come up with anything. Someone said Samson was going to make them but i can't find them on their website. Maybe i'll give them a call.

We have the bimini with the surf board holders...they come in handy, especially when the racks are full with the hydrofoil and wakeboards.

Comment

samson does a full replacement for the tige racks that you can get in a surf/surf or surf/board setup. not sure if the tines are interchangable. they were fairly spendy at $1200/pr, but cheaper than tige's racks.

I'm hoping to sew in surfpockets as bmoor suggested above. they are handy if you have custom boards that can dent easily. dealer told me total cost for surf pockets was in the $200 range for 2 on the top. might try that way first..
      2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
      2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

i agree the surf pockets would be nice. I will probably have them sewn in. I would like the get the racks as well though because we often have more than 2 surf boards on the boat.

Comment

Surf Forks

I have some on my boat. I bought them a couple years ago from a guy on this site. They work well. I believe that they are made by bullet. The ones in this photo were on ebay -- http://www.ebay.com/itm/KRYPT-DOUBLE...-/330823036800. They look just like mine. Mine bolted directly to the existing tige swivel rack on my 2007 with the z tower (not to be confused with the current alpha z tower). I didn't use the mounting plate, the fork holes matched up perfectly with my tower rack. I'd try to find some that bolt right on.
          Attached Files
          2007 RZ2 Marine power 340hp Custom ballast
          Tundra Crewmax 5.7L

Comment

Originally posted by bigskymudflaps View Post
            I have some on my boat. I bought them a couple years ago from a guy on this site. They work well. I believe that they are made by bullet. The ones in this photo were on ebay -- http://www.ebay.com/itm/KRYPT-DOUBLE...-/330823036800. They look just like mine. Mine bolted directly to the existing tige swivel rack on my 2007 with the z tower (not to be confused with the current alpha z tower). I didn't use the mounting plate, the fork holes matched up perfectly with my tower rack. I'd try to find some that bolt right on.
            That would work great. I am not sure of the bolt hole spacing on the tige swivel plates. I don't have the boat yet so i can't measure.

Comment

I bought the new clamping racks for my 2011.They will hold 2 surf boards in each rack.My 2011 racks would only hold 1 wakeboard and 1 surfboard in each rack.
              I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

I recommend Samson racks..top quality and fit perfect.
                http://samsonsports.com/tower-access...ge-boardracks/
                Nick
                Dayton, Ohio

Comment

Any body know the distance between the bolts that attach the forks to the swivel plate? I'd measure them but i don't have the boat yet.

Comment

I have a 2004 24ve with the E series tower. I’ve been struggling to find new forks to bolt to my existing wives plate system but the bolt pattern tor the forks/tines spacing on mine is 1 3/4” between the two bolts. I have a few emails out to sellers/shops with high hopes to find something that will work.

Comment

Working...
                    X