Auto Volume Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto Volume Control

Hi Guys just wandering if there is anyway to adjust the factory settings for the auto volume control on the tige touch.

I know that there are 3 factory setting but would like to adjust it so it drops to a lower volume and also have it kick in a higher engine rev's....it currently comes on just above idle.

Cheers

Is this on a 2013? I dont recall it being on 2012. Either way, IIRC, it basically works like speed control volume in a car. It takes the level up and down a certain level based where the level is set at the head-unit. So to answer your question, I do not know that you can reprogram the OEM TT settings
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Mine you can adjust how much the volume kicks up and down, if you want it to get very loud from very quiet adjust it up from the factory start "3" setting, strt louder and stay consistent use lower than 3. I use 2 I find it the best balance. Maybe this will help you?

Comment

Working...
      X