Registering boat in Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Registering boat in Canada

Can some of the Canadians point me to where I am supposed to register my boat ? I have googled it and can not get a solid answer. It is a brand new boat so it has never been numbered before.

Thanks,

Travis.

We have some links at the Hyperactive Watersports Website that direct you to where you register your boat etc.here. It is one of the few things that is free still.

Comment

Thank you ! My wife and I are hoping to move to Calgary before the end of 2013. That would make you our home dealer. We were in over the holiday's and bought a bunch of shorts, life jackets etc.. During your moving sale.

You guys have a nice selection and sounds like your new chestermere location should be really nice !

Travis.

Comment

Welcome to the Tige Team.

Yes we are really stoked about our new waterfront location. Can't wait for spring!
        Attached Files

Comment

Bought our boat from Hyperactive and they did it all for us. Love hyperactive. Was in there the other day to look at options for our next tige--great staff.

Comment

I looked at Hyperactive as well and the staff was great but it seems that you can only buy a tige in the area you live due to dealer agreements or something like that.

I bought ours at the local tige dealer and hope there will not be an issue getting service if I move to Calgary. We do most of our boating at our lot in BC (Lake Koocanusa).

In any case I appreciate the lead on registering the boat.

Travis.

Comment

Working...
            X