Z3 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z3 ?

Hi guys ive been looking a some new boats for my family i'm caught between a Z3 and a malibu 23lsv my question is how does the z3 handle in rough water how does the convex v affect the boat for handling i know i need to demo them both it's my dealer is 2 and half hours away and its king of hard to get up there. any info would be great
    thanks

The deep V hull on the Z3 is going to help tremendously in rough water. The flat bottom hull on the Bu is going to rock you hard in rough water. The trade off is the Bu wake is going to clean up at slower speeds for wakeboarding like 17mph slow. The Tige isn't going to clean up until around 20mph or so.

Comment

Demo both but in the end go Tige'.
      Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

I have a Z3, and it handles phenomenal in the rough water. I think you get much more bang for your buck with Tige, with the bu you are getting less because your paying for the name.

Just my 2 cents, I had a Moomba Mobius before my Z3 and it was terrible in the rough water. I have yet to have water go over my Z3 in any type of water.

Comment

Originally posted by bmoorewiz View Post
          I have a Z3, and it handles phenomenal in the rough water. I think you get much more bang for your buck with Tige, with the bu you are getting less because your paying for the name.

Just my 2 cents, I had a Moomba Mobius before my Z3 and it was terrible in the rough water. I have yet to have water go over my Z3 in any type of water.
          x2 on the moomba in rough water. my RZ4 handles like a dream so i am sure the Z3 is even better with the hull design.
          2011 Tigé RZ4
          www.re-viveupholstery.com

Comment

I have owned 2 Malibu's, and they are good boats, but i like my RZ2 better. If i still wakeboarded like i used to- i would consider a Malibu, but Sufing is what we do most so i own a Tige. Demo both!!!!

Comment

Yea demo both, also, buy a hydrofoil! Wakeboarding is so 90's!

Comment

I have drivin a Z3 in 1-2 ft chop is it handles great, but as others have said demo both.

Comment

Ya i plan on demoing both ill have to wait until the sacramento boat show i looked at a malibu last weekend the one thing i didnt like was the maliview screen right in the middle of the dash in your line of sight i currently have a sanger v215 and it hates rough water my wife and i always seem to swap the bow (mostly my wife) thanks for all the good info

Comment

Originally posted by bmoorewiz View Post
                    Yea demo both, also, buy a hydrofoil! Wakeboarding is so 90's!
                    I'm buying a hydrofoil this year for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X