Welcome New Tige Dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome New Tige Dealer

Shout out to Aguaknox Marine at Norris Lake, TN selling the Tige line of boats. Best of luck with this dealership being successful for a long time. It is rough keeping a dealer in the Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois and Indiana. I got word today that St. Louis (Stateamind) sadly no longer sells Tige; just services what they have sold in the past. I hope the economy improves!
    http://www.aquaknoxmarine.com/
    Norris Lake is a fantastic lake with perfect flat water any time of the day. Give it a try if you are close.
    Nick
    Dayton, Ohio

Norris is a great place. Been there a lot yrs ago and super place. Hope the new dealer makes a good go.

Comment

This is good news since MC and Bu seem to dominate up there. We'll be on Lake Norris this year with a rented house boat and our Tige by her side.

Comment

Originally posted by NHarp1 View Post
        Shout out to Aguaknox Marine at Norris Lake, TN selling the Tige line of boats. Best of luck with this dealership being successful for a long time. It is rough keeping a dealer in the Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois and Indiana. I got word today that St. Louis (Stateamind) sadly no longer sells Tige; just services what they have sold in the past. I hope the economy improves!
        http://www.aquaknoxmarine.com/
        Norris Lake is a fantastic lake with perfect flat water any time of the day. Give it a try if you are close.
        Do you know why statamind got out of selling Tige's?

Comment

Not for sure why the sales person told be they no longer sell new Tige boats. However, Stateamind does sell Sea Ray, Axis and Malibu. I would think as a sales person it would be difficult to steer a customer to one brand of boat over another. You could never be truely loyal to one brand of boat without saying negative things about competative brands. However it would be great as a customer to see many boats side by side and even test drive to feel the difference. I had all positive experiences to Stateamind and wish any dealership the best since we all love the sport!
          Nick
          Dayton, Ohio

Comment

I heard tige had a pretty sizable price increase this year, quite a bit more than the other major brands. Maybe that's the reason.

Comment

Good luck to AquaKnoxmarine. Tige makes a good boat but in many popular boating areas it has been rough keeping dealers with the Price points on the rise. Hopefully the market down there is aware of Tige.

Comment

Working...
              X