Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So pumped! Just got my 2009 Z1! Boat Lift?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So pumped! Just got my 2009 Z1! Boat Lift?

Hello fellow Tige Owners!

I am new to the club as I just purchased my 2009 Z1. I cant wait to get it out on the lake (I live in Minnesota and it is -10 here so it could be a few weeks)

Last thing I need is a boat lift... Any recommendations? Dry weight is 3700 lbs but I figure I need to get a 5000 lb lift? Or would 4000 lb work? I figure w gas, ballast, etc, 5000 lb might be better.

Any guidance will be extremely appreciated!

Everyone loves pics so here it is!
    Attached Files

Congrats and welcome to the forum. That is a sexy looking boat!

As for the lift I have an 08 RZ2 on a Hewitt Hi-Lift 5600lb max with the Wakeboard tower canopy. The tower canopy lets you go in and out of the lift without having to take your tower down everytime. It is slick! I bought ours about 3 years ago and we love it. Check it out online.

One picture is from Hewitt's webpage the second one is our boat on the lift with cover on stored for the week.

If it makes you feel any better they closed schools in north central WI today with wind chills at -40F.
    Attached Files
    "You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

Comment

sik ride... welcome to the site!
      2011 Tigé RZ4
      www.re-viveupholstery.com

Comment

Nice!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Booms View Post
          Congrats and welcome to the forum. That is a sexy looking boat!

As for the lift I have an 08 RZ2 on a Hewitt Hi-Lift 5600lb max with the Wakeboard tower canopy. The tower canopy lets you go in and out of the lift without having to take your tower down everytime. It is slick! I bought ours about 3 years ago and we love it. Check it out online.

One picture is from Hewitt's webpage the second one is our boat on the lift with cover on stored for the week.

If it makes you feel any better they closed schools in north central WI today with wind chills at -40F.
          Second pic looks sweet. What did you pay for that set up?

Comment

Cool ride

Comment

Congrats nice boat and great colors
              www.1320diesel.com Home of the Fastest Diesels!
              http://youtu.be/dEDdM0Y3IGs?hd=1

Comment

Congrats! Love the color combo!

Comment

With the Electric Winch, 24 ft. tower canopy, Carpeted Drive on Guides I think we were right around $8,000. I can check the reciept when I get home tonight. I remember getting a discount when I ordered due to some Spring sale Hewitt had going on at the time.
                  "You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

Comment

Congrats, that's a great looking boat!

Comment

we keep ours in a slip at a marina, so need to use a floating lift - we bought a used 6600-lb hydrohoist and have been happy with it (although I would really like a covered slip)

Comment

if you can afford it, I recommend the V-Lift. It is amazing! And never tied to the same place.

http://www.sunstreamcorp.com/v-lift.htm

Comment

Nice ride!!!!!

Comment

Twin

I own a twin of your new Tige (except mine is a 2010).

Comment

Lift

I purchased a 5,000 pound lift; plenty of lifting capability for a Z1.

Comment

Working...
                              X