Ordered convex VX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered convex VX

Hey guys I just ordered the Convex VX for my 2012 Z3.

2500 bucks I hope its worth it. The only down fall is the dealer said I might not see it until late summer early fall as the dealer said Tige is only building them for new boat orders as of right now.

Can't wait for spring !!

Sweet. Can't wait to hear how you like it and what you think of it.

Comment

Your so going to dig it! Awesome!
      Squid
      squidswake@gmail.com

Comment

Dude!!!!!!! bring it to Corpus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thus far, I am impressed.
          "Happiness is only real when shared" by John Krakauer.

Comment

where are you located? I want to ride one.

Comment

I am located in Saskatchewan, Canada. Hopefully Calgary by the end of the summer !

Comment

I hope you get it sooner than later. I am surprised the VX are not available for a current customer to order and receive within a month.

I look forward to your reviews and see if the VX improves/cleans up the wake on your model. I am curious how it would perform on an 20 foot RZR when it already produces a fantastic surf wake. I am all for a longer pocket.
                Nick
                Dayton, Ohio

Comment

New boat orders only....WTF??

I built a 2013 Z3 in the fall and the VX was not available or I would have ordered it, I wasn't told you had to wait until after they equipped new boats?

Another thing I am waiting on is dimensions for the ideal sacks to run with the VX...anyone have that?

Comment

Ya I was suprised as well with the delivery time. I haven't even recieved my boat yet and have to wait but it is what it is.

I sure would like to have it for the spring though. It seems as though I will get it just in time to put the boat away for the winter.

Originally posted by jdhart73 View Post
                    New boat orders only....WTF??

I built a 2013 Z3 in the fall and the VX was not available or I would have ordered it, I wasn't told you had to wait until after they equipped new boats?

Another thing I am waiting on is dimensions for the ideal sacks to run with the VX...anyone have that?

Comment

Originally posted by NHarp1 View Post
                      I hope you get it sooner than later. I am surprised the VX are not available for a current customer to order and receive within a month.
                      Well, in our heads we believe that there's this huge market and customers are lining up at the door to get their hands on one of these but in reality, it's probably a safer bet for Tige to build them as they are ordered for new boats so that they can warranty them easier and control costs.

Comment

In my head as a consumer I see these being advertised all over social media and at every boat show known to man.
                        Classic cut your nose off marketing. I tried to order this back in the fall when I ordered my 2013 Z3 and at the time it wasn't an available option. As much money as I spend on these boats I guess I expect more.
                        Hopefully they will do right by us and deliver sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
                          Well, in our heads we believe that there's this huge market and customers are lining up at the door to get their hands on one of these but in reality, it's probably a safer bet for Tige to build them as they are ordered for new boats so that they can warranty them easier and control costs.
                          They'd probably sell lots more if they weren't so damn expensive. Oh we'll, I'm sure ill have one sooner or later, waiting for more feedback, especially on the 20 footers

Comment

I agree....who wants to wait when you are serious about a $2,500 upgrade? If I have to wait, it makes me lose interest as I am typically an impulse buyer. In my opinion, as much social media attention and forum talk, VX should be more in stock? Tige should have red, white and black as standard VX colors. I would imagine the color should match the hull or swim platform color. I do not see much risk in too much inventory this early in the marketing game if the VX does what they claim it does!
                            Nick
                            Dayton, Ohio

Comment

I ordered mine in black. I will be all smiles if it shows early. Maybe (hoping) they will deliver early !

Comment

Working...
                              X