Looking for a new boat look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a new boat look

I am looking for a 22ve or 24ve I'm looking to not go over 40,000 but let me here what you have for sale

Still looking

Comment

still looking

Comment

Although I know you are looking for a 22v and 2003 and up, my boat is for sale but it is a 1999 2100i. 350 hrs, new blue digital camo wrap, monster tower, wetsounds on tower and throughout entire boat with subs and matching amps installed by chpthrill. Also has acme prop, plug n play ballast system, custom led system including cup holders, underwater, and rubrail lights. Interior looks brand new plus I have all the fabric to redo a whole new interior when it finally needs it. Everything listed was added in 2011 and have all receipts. Comes with surfboards, vests, wakeboards, tubes etc. Absolutley turn key ready to go. Garage kept all its life. Only problem is the starter at this moment but I am in process of having that fixed. $25000 firm. Wont find another one like it or same year in such great condition. A few people from the site have been out on it and have told me nothing but compliments. I get conversation everywhere it goes including just taking it to the gas station to fill up.

Comment

im not really looking for direct drive but seems cool post some pics of it

Comment

Comment

i like that wrape and with the new tige emblem

Comment

Comment

I put a lot of time and money in it but I dont really have people to go to the lake with anymore and its a chore going by yourself. To be honest I only want to sell it because I am getting into skydiving and want the money to buy equipment and a pilot license. The boat is paid for so its not hurting me to keep it, Im just ready to take up a new sport

Comment

let me think about it

Comment

Wasnt LOOKING to sell, but mind is always open... everything has a price. 2009 22Ve, custom ordered everything on it. Upgraded trailer. Approx 330 hours use it regularly and service just as often. No mechanical problems, as any used boat has a couple scratches.
                      Attached Files

Comment

hey pm me im intersted whats price

Comment

Still looking

Comment

Working...
                          X