Out with the new in with the new 2013 Z3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out with the new in with the new 2013 Z3

I thought I would post up a few pics of my new Z3 build. I traded my 2012 RZ2 in and had this Z3 built. (If anyone needs any custom RZ2 sacs I have both sides and they are like new.)
    As you can see I like classic colors, nothing too fancy... clean is my thang.
    I thought I would give the new graphics a go as I can always change them if I want, I think I like them but not 100% sure yet.

The boat has the pro ballast, cadet gray surf bimini with extension, LED tower lights, LED transom lights, Poseidon mat instead of carpet, REV 10's on the tower with upgraded SYN4 amp to power them. I opted to leave the racks off because I prefer the sampson racks I have and am having them painted to match. Boat is White with Metallic Pearl Gray accents on the hull accent, deck accent and tower speakers.

The pictures are super basic but give you a general idea. When I go pick it up after window tint etc. I will post some proper photos up.

Im excited to get the Convex VTX on this sucker along with a few custom sacs in the lockers and surf til I drop next spring!

Thanks for looking!

I like the clean look

Comment

Thanks Skippa. I figure I can always change the graphics or wrap it if I get bored.

Comment

Originally posted by jdhart73 View Post
        Im excited to get the Convex VTX on this sucker
        Does this mean they have finished it or will it be one of the first generations? Or do you get it when they are finished with the tweaks?

Comment

What I was told is it would be available for purchase after the first of the year. As long as I can get a hold of one prior to spring I really don't care. The price point is rumored to be in the $1500-ish range.

Comment

Absolutley stunning!! I love it!! I'm not sure I would change a thing if I were to order one.

Comment

Thanks KKO, I appreciate it!

Comment

Very Sweet looking Zee I like that clean look too
                "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Beautiful looking boat! $1500 is absolutely crazy for that wake shaper thing a ma jig!

Comment

Originally posted by bspot View Post
                    $1500 is absolutely crazy for that wake shaper thing a ma jig!
                    That was my first thought. I guess if it makes it tons better it is worth it.

Comment

Very nice! I think the simplicity of the graphics are perfect. Any less and it would look too plain. Any more and it may take away from the metallic pearl grey accents.

Is that the replacement for the Carlotta steering wheel? Good choice on the captain's chair. I think the optional La-Z-Boy, while comfortable, is just too big.

Comment

I would always appreciate a cheaper option for the vtx but all in all I don't think it's that bad. Heck I paid over a thousand bucks for custom sacs for the rz2 so $1500 for something that bolts on doesn't seem too out of line?

I didn't choose the Carlotta steering wheel so I think this is the basic. And yeah I had this captains chair on the rz2 and it worked out great so I figured I'd stick with it!

Comment

The other thing I noticed that's different is the one piece window, no more divider at the corners.

Comment

These pictures suck. All taken on phones. Its hard to appreciate the pearl accents, the speakers even look white, they aren't!

Comment

That's pretty close to how I would do it right there. Beautifully done, jd.
                              You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X