R20 Bimini Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R20 Bimini Pics

I'm getting ready to either have a bimini made or order one from tige'. Just wondering if anyone has any pictures of an R20 (vector tower) with their bimini up? Thanks in advance!

Just order one from Overton's!! Its $300.. or when we go up to PDX, we can stop by Bently's. They are the top maker that built my bimini. I need a bow cover, so I need to stop as well. See you Tomorrow on the lake!

Comment

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16948

Check this out Jay..

Comment

Sorry it has taken me so long to see this question.

That R20 link is mine. It is a custom bimini from Pauls bimini. Its clean, no chatter or sounds out of it. super easy to put up or down and is just enough to keep the kids and wife out of the sun if need be.

You can find all the pic you want on my facebook page

go to : Squids Wake and I'll let you in.

PS I Love my R20. some must have upgrades to surf with the big boys but still kept the price low...er...ish
        Squid
        squidswake@gmail.com

Comment

Better yet call WWS, thats the brians behind my bimini

303-430-0202 and ask for Nick or Bill

There out of Denver but a little shipping would not hurt or they will point you in a better direction then I can.

Don't forget to tell them Squid sent ya!
          Squid
          squidswake@gmail.com

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Do you mind telling me how much you paid? I'm looking for good quality that won't break the bank!
            Last edited by konajay; 05-08-2012, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Sorry konajay,
              It came with but Nick at WWS will have the price..
              Attached Files
              Squid
              squidswake@gmail.com

Comment

Thanks again, I appreciate all the info and especially the pics!

Comment

Originally posted by konajay View Post
                  Thanks again, I appreciate all the info and especially the pics!
                  Ifs you don't mind posting the price up when you speak to them I am going to be in the Bimini buying business with my wife being pregnant It might be the only way I get her on the boat this summer!!! cool lookoing top Squid!

Comment

Racer, I had my Bimini made locally and paid approx $650. That price included the design for my vector tower, the fabrication of the Bimini, and the boot. This was quite a savings from other shops in our area. I would definitely shop around and don't be afraid to tell them you are acquiring quotes from multiple sources.

Comment

Originally posted by konajay View Post
                      Racer, I had my Bimini made locally and paid approx $650. That price included the design for my vector tower, the fabrication of the Bimini, and the boot. This was quite a savings from other shops in our area. I would definitely shop around and don't be afraid to tell them you are acquiring quotes from multiple sources.

My dealer is around 950 for a top. I want one that doesen't interfear with my tower speakers. I like Squids I think something that is sturdy is worth the money. I am also very price concious! Do you have any pics of your top? I have looked at a few companies on the internet but not sure just yet on what is going to be best. I am getting several winter projects piled up I better get to going

Comment

I do have pics somewhere, I'll try to find them and post them up. My Bimini will not interfere with speakers (I'm currently without tower speakers ) when I get them and it fold up perfectly against the horizontal top tube the tower. My boot was designed to fit around the top tube and secures the Bimini to the tower. A $50 modification to the boot is all that needs to be done when I install the tower speakers. Kinda hard to envision, but it works well.

Comment

Working...
                        X