My First Tige today and help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My First Tige today and help needed

Hello all.. I am new to the group and just purchased my first Tige today. I got a 20V and love it.. hate it that I cant take it out for a few months !

I do need some help if you dont mind. The trailer has the two guide poles on the rear of the trailer. One of them is missing the black plastic cap that fits on the top of it. Any ideas where I could pick up one of those ?

Thanks in advance and looking forward to being a part of the Tige group here!

Welcome to the Tige forum.

Check the PVC plumbing isle at the hardware store. A lot of those guide poles are like just 1-1/4" PVC.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Come on.. give us something harder than that... That one is a too easy! HAHA.. but yeah, like Mike said.. the hardware store.. anytime you can avoid a Tige direct part.. it is worth the you will save.. Welcome to the club.. this forum will be your best friend. Make use of the search field as much as possible. It will help you get through the winter as well.

Comment

If it's black as you say, it may be ABS. All the ones I've seen are white PVC like ChpThril says, though.

Comment

Welcome to the site and we need pictures of your new boat.
          I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Welcome to the site and x2 on the pics

Comment

Originally posted by robert theisen View Post
              Welcome to the site and we need pictures of your new boat.
              Here she is ! ! Love it and cant wait to get it out on the water.
              Attached Files

Comment

Nice pic.We have another member here in VA.with a similar gel scheme.Looks GOOD!
                I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

nice looking boat and welcome

Comment

That is on sharp Tige Congrats and welcome to TO!
                    "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Nice, I like the color combination. But you can see that I am partial to that color.

Comment

nice looking boat and congrats. where do you plan on boating in ok?

Comment

I hope it is not 1 1/8 like on my other brand boat. Talk about a pain in the butt.
                          Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Originally posted by yllw20 View Post
                            nice looking boat and congrats. where do you plan on boating in ok?
                            We typically go to Arcadia during the evenings after work because it is really close. Weekends we go to Carl Blackwell in Stillwater and will be going to Murray in the Ardmore area and some Eufaula and Tenkiller. Summer vacation for the past 6 years has been at Big Cedar Lodge on Table Rock Lake in Missouri.

Comment

you should try broken bow sometime. lots of butter there.

Comment

Working...
                              X