Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Tigé Gear Added

http://store.tige.com/collections/frontpage

Check out the "Featured" page for new Tigé gear that just arrived today -- browse around the site, some items are on sale.

More to come??

Comment

I would definatly order if canadians didnt get raped on shipping!

Comment

Whoa! T-shirts! At least there are a couple on there. Thankyou Jean. I'll be dropping the Christmas present hint tonight.
        You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Are the towels all gone? They appear to be nice quality beach towels! I do not see them listed on the site.
          Nick
          Dayton, Ohio

Comment

The small beach balls are a big hit with young kids and toddlers. My 1 year old boy is just now enjoying these balls from 2010 Norris Lake Tige reunion as gifts! Are they offered for sale?
            Attached Files
            Last edited by NHarp1; 11-05-2011, 03:17 AM.
            Nick
            Dayton, Ohio

Comment

Nick - your son is so cute! I'm glad he enjoys the beach ball. They were a big hit and will be at Tige dealership booths at your local boat show.

Bw05- as we receive more items I'll keep you posted here and on FB.

Bspot - when items are sent International customs charges apply in addition to the shipping charges.

The Tigé towels are very nice thick towels and great quality. They will return in the Spring.

Comment

The Towels are AWESOME! We love ours! The kids love the beach balls also.

Comment

Originally posted by jeanw View Post
                  Nick - your son is so cute! I'm glad he enjoys the beach ball. They were a big hit and will be at Tige dealership booths at your local boat show.

Bw05- as we receive more items I'll keep you posted here and on FB.

Bspot - when items are sent International customs charges apply in addition to the shipping charges.

The Tigé towels are very nice thick towels and great quality. They will return in the Spring.
                  Yah, its ups that rapes us not you guys. You should ship usps and save us some money.

Comment

Darn, no more beach towels? I was planning on adding that to my wish list. Can we preorder them?
                    Friends don't let friends POWERTURN

Comment

Dave S -

I'll see what I can do to get the towels available before Christmas. Keep them on your wish list --

Jean Wagner
                      Corporate Relations Manager
                      Tigé Boats, Inc.

Comment

Working...
                      X