• Show
Clear All

For Sale 2010 Z1.

Im lowering the price. 45,000.00

2010 Tige Z1 For Sale

Engine 343hp

Factory ballast

Bimini top

This Boat is brand new it has less than 15 hours on it. Everything is in perfect working condition. I has been stored in a fully in closed garage. Here is a list of a few things I have done to it.

Speakers
    It has 2 pairs of Wetsound Pro-60 tower speakers. 2 pairs of Wetsound XS-650-8 boat speakers. 1 XS-XXX Wetsound Sub. With a WS-420 Wetsound Equalizer. Running all this is 3 Rockford Fosgate amps. 1 T-1000-4 amp for the tower speakers. 1 T-100-1 for the sub. 1 t-600-4 for the boat speakers.

Wrap
    The wrap was put on by wake graphics of Austin; it was put on less than a year ago. It is a 3M wrap. So it can be removed. I’ve included a picture of the boat before it was wrapped so you can see what it looks like if you decide to remove it.
    LEDs
    I’ve put led cup holders in it, and also put led’s in the back air vents. It give it a pretty cool look running at night.
    This boat is going to come with everything. 10 life vest, Tube and wakesurf that haven’t been used, tube is still in the packaging, all tow ropes, air pumps, anchor, bumpers, and so on.

You can call me at 361-765-0968. Please only contact me on if you are a serious buyer.
    Attached Files

If the boat were cleaner, it might sell better.

{grin} Just kidding, that boat looks showroom! Best of luck!

Comment

Where's the picture without the wrap?

Comment

Here you go.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X