WTB Tige V Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Tige V Drive

Currently in the market for a used Tige V drive. Looking for a 22V, VE or RZ2. Prefer one owner boats with maintenance records etc. I will go back as far as 2003 for the right boat. My crew likes to surf so ballast bags or tanks would be a bonus. Shoot me some pic's of what you got and price. Will travel for the right boat but would like to stay within 500 Miles of Denver, Co.
    Thanks

Email: evc0034reliable@msn.com

Welcome to the site and good luck on your search. Where are you located?

Here is a link that has some, there are two pages : http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=231...&type=&x=0&y=0

Comment

I also used this to help find a boat when I was looking:

http://boat.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/boat.cgi?cat=boa&itm=tige

You can use keywords with it as well.

If it doesn't there are several on Craigslist in the Denver area.

Comment

If surfing is your primary focus, then DO NOT discard a boat that does not have factory ballast. Factory ballast is not enough to make a good wake, so adding ballast is a must. IMO, starting from scratch is easier then adding on to the factory setup that may fall into the model and years you will be looking at.

Good luck!
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Chp makes a great point. Mine did not come with any ballast and I bought a big custom sac from him that makes the boat throw an awesome wake. I know others that have the factory setup want to remove them or have to work around them to get the weight that they want.

When I was searching that was something that I wanted, was a requirement, and I am glad that I did get that.

Neither me nor my crew are professionals but the wake that we get without ballast for wakeboarding is pretty decent. I am not even good enough to use what I would consider my best wake. Maybe next year.

Comment

Thanks for the help skippabcool. I live in Littleton. I have had two Tige's purchased from Bill @ WWS. Love the 22VE!! do you like your 2007???? I like the '07 and newer models.. Nice Lines. I had a 07 20V but it was a little small.. Great Surf wake when loaded up with ballast.
            I do want to go with a custom bag set up and have been researching the forums. Wake9.com is a favorite. I will be hitting you up chpthril once I get what I'm looking for. .thanks for your imput.

Comment

Originally posted by ecutter View Post
              Thanks for the help skippabcool. I live in Littleton. I have had two Tige's purchased from Bill @ WWS. Love the 22VE!! do you like your 2007???? I like the '07 and newer models.. Nice Lines. I had a 07 20V but it was a little small.. Great Surf wake when loaded up with ballast.
              I do want to go with a custom bag set up and have been researching the forums. Wake9.com is a favorite. I will be hitting you up chpthril once I get what I'm looking for. .thanks for your imput.
              Just give me a shout any time, im happy to help in any way
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by ecutter View Post
                do you like your 2007????
                We love it. Everyone that has been with us has liked it as well. We just got into the surfing this year and are hooked.

Comment

I have a 22ve if you are interested.

Thanks

Cory

Comment

Shoot me some pictures, info etc. to evc0034reliable@msn.com
                    Thanks..

Comment

I just posted a 2000 21V Limited in the classifieds. Owner is looking to move it and I could deliver or meet you. Make an offer if your intersted. I know it's a little older than you were looking, but it's a nice boat.

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...110#post551110
                      Last edited by eddie; 10-28-2011, 01:05 AM. Reason: added info

Comment

Working...
                      X