Great Price on Boat Heaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Price on Boat Heaters

I have found a great deal on heatercraft heaters from Factory. They are $325-345 compared to $550. You have 2 days to get these great prices, so please email me at matt1glenn@gmail.com in order to get contacts at heatercraft

It looks like Matt is doing a group buy. More information here (thnx Chp) http://moomba.com/msgboard/showthread.php?t=13392

Comment

My company is a direct with a heater manufacturer called Maradyne. I have an old price sheet that gives prices for 2, 3 and 4 vent heater kits. The old price sheet also noted that there was a discount of 5% for 3-5 and a 10% discount for 6+. It looks like this does not include freight though. I put in a call to get a current price sheet but if the prices are close to what was posted on the Moomba site I could potentially set up some sort of group buy on these. Here is there site so you can see the products.

They even have a tige in on their website.

http://www.maradyne.com/maradyne_marine/index.html

Comment

I just got pricing back. I can do one kit at a time for close to the same prices. The 3 vent with 2 pullout vents, one standard vent, 25' of heater hose, fittings kit, switch kit and 25' of vent hose would be $340 plus frieght and the 4 vent with 2 pullouts and 2 standard vents would be $350 plus freight. They also told me they could drop ship directly from their warehouse.

Comment

Can anyone provide any opinions of Maradyne vs heater Craft? I purchased a 05 22V last summer that had the 4 duct heater removed and want to have one for this spring. The Maradyne is $269 (Boat-Heaters.com) and Heater Craft is $349 (Heater Craft). The overall size is the same and I would suspect the air flow is 8% better in the Heater Craft due to the new 45 degree face. I don't think 8% is all that noticeable for the addition $80.

Comment

Keep an eye out for deals on heatercraft. They usually do a group buy on the Malibu crew forum for a pretty nice discount (way more than the 8% difference you are seeing now). I am not sure if they have done a group buy on here before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

Originally posted by Stingreye View Post
              Keep an eye out for deals on heatercraft. They usually do a group buy on the Malibu crew forum for a pretty nice discount (way more than the 8% difference you are seeing now). I am not sure if they have done a group buy on here before.

Thanks I seen that TheMalibuCrew does one about every April. I will be watching them and have already joined. Thanks again.

Comment

I think there is always a deal at Nautique. I'll see what I can find
                Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Working...
                X