Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is your fire extinguisher mounted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is your fire extinguisher mounted?

I need to mount mine in the new Z1. I think they need to be mounted within reach of the driver but can't remember for sure. So, did you mount yours or just throw it back in the storage compartment? I am thinking of mounting mine next to the sub and 6" speaker at my feet. Is this a bad idea? Will the sub make it vibrate loudly?
    Friends don't let friends POWERTURN

under the helm

Comment

Under the helm. The sub doesn't seem to rattle mine.

Comment

X3
        "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Dave, when you are done mounting yours come up to kingwood and mount mine. I just stuck mine in the storage and have not mounted it yet. oops. I heard Deussen is open again. Take care

Comment

under helm left side. one in starboard storage under seat behind driver.
            Only one is required, but had engine fire a very long time ago and now very anal about it. Mechanic error was cuase.

Comment

Originally posted by ajholt7 View Post
              This is where it was mounted in my new RZ2 on delivery. I have had no issues, either.

Comment

Originally posted by ajholt7 View Post
                Same here. No problems

Comment

Under Helm, mounted on Left wall. Also keep my TypeIV throw-able PFD on floor next to it. Had a spot DNR Safety Check last summer @ Okoboji and was very glad to show them exactly where both were.

Comment

Originally posted by murphini View Post
                    Under Helm, mounted on Left wall. Also keep my TypeIV throw-able PFD on floor next to it. Had a spot DNR Safety Check last summer @ Okoboji and was very glad to show them exactly where both were.
                    I keep my throwable in the little space between the captains chair and side wall sitting upright, so it is right next to me. Any problems with this???

Comment

Originally posted by wallacmc View Post
                      I keep my throwable in the little space between the captains chair and side wall sitting upright, so it is right next to me. Any problems with this???
                      No, no problem at all. It just needs to be within reach. That's a very good spot IMO.
                      You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

I have a gap between my hull and the driver arm rest panel that I stick mine in. seems to work well and it's practically out of sight. I also have one in storage behind my drivers seat.

Throwables are all in compartment under stereo (port side).
                        Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Comment

Mines mounted in the same place, and I use my throwable as a booster seat (no bolster on the 02 20V and im short haha)
                          Joey - Red 20V Riders Edition

Comment

I keep my throwable right below throttle lever. Fire extinguisher will get mounted next to speaker, thanks for the input.

Kvon - I can mount your fire extinguisher to.
                            Friends don't let friends POWERTURN

Comment

Under the seat, between the flotation devices, oars, and airhorn. Guess i better get my act together too!
                              I'd rather be a conservative nut job than a liberal with no nuts and no job.

Comment

Working...
                              X