Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Bimini Top

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a replacement bimini top canvas for my 2008 22Ve. I've searched all over the web and so far come up empty-handed. Does anyone know where I can source one?

Thanks!

Justin

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Recommend Great Lakes Boat Top.

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post
      Recommend Great Lakes Boat Top.
      I checked their site and it didn't seem they had anything for my boat. Have you worked with them before? Would I have better luck calling them?

Comment

I have worked with them before on a few different boats. Great people to work with. I would try calling them.

Comment

I have worked with them before on a few different boats. Great people to work with. I would try calling them.
          That's a great idea, thank you! I'll reach out to them. What did the create foenyou and how did the process go?

Comment

Do you have the old canvas? If so another canvas person could use it as a pattern.

Comment

Originally posted by Justinkent83 View Post
              That's a great idea, thank you! I'll reach out to them. What did the create foenyou and how did the process go?
              I needed bimini parts for a 2014 Z1. A year or so later purchased a bimini with surf pockets for the Z1. A few years later ordered a bimini with surf pockets for a 2015 Z3. Their customer service was always outstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
                Do you have the old canvas? If so another canvas person could use it as a pattern.
                I do have the original. I'll mention that to them. Thanks for the idea!

Comment

I needed bimini parts for a 2014 Z1. A year or so later purchased a bimini with surf pockets for the Z1. A few years later ordered a bimini with surf pockets for a 2015 Z3. Their customer service was always outstanding.
                  We're all of these to fit aftermarket bimini tops or we're they able to make canvases canvases existing hardware?

Comment

I just spoke with Geat Lakes. They said I would need the Tige part number for the canvas and boot.

I'll try calling Tige, anyone else have any recommendations on how to find the part number?

Comment

Originally posted by Justinkent83 View Post
                      We're all of these to fit aftermarket bimini tops or we're they able to make canvases canvases existing hardware?
                      These were aftermarket bimini tops.

Comment

I spoke with Tige Customer Service and they were great! The Great Lakes folks were good, too.

We were able to find my part number and get my new canvas ordered. It wasn't cheap, but I'm happy to have the ability to get a new OEM bimini and boot.

Bimini part number for my 2008 22ve: B8045

My canvas color is marine blue

I also got the part number for the Mooring cover that fits my hull. B5117

The bimini canvas and boot with the embroidered tige logo is basically $1000. I did confirm they use Sunbrella fabric.

I would imagine these part numbers are correct for every 22ve in 2008 with the marine blue fabric. Great Lakes did tell me they started creating the OEM canvas/bimini for Tige in 2008.

Thanks everyone for your help!

Comment

Great to hear! Watch for my bill in the mail... KIDDING!

Comment

Great to hear! Watch for my bill in the mail... KIDDING!
                            Lol! This canvas is taking all my money! :P

Comment

Working...
                            X