2014 R20 (Items needed(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2014 R20 (Items needed(

Have a few questions hoping I could get some answers with.

* Looking for stern Tige hand rail that goes above swim deck to pull yourself onto swim deck from the water. Really like the new ones on the newer Tige's and my R20 doesn't have one.

* Need replacement tower bolts that support top tower lowering and entire tower lowering. Bolts are starting to show their wear.

* Recommendation for depth finder as mine doesn't have one.

* Recommendation for surf tabs. Boat doesn't have any accept the center one for trim.

1-4 You will need to get from your dealer unless you go aftermarket. For surf tabs I recommend going with Go Surf Assist (GSA). Wakemakers sells a complete kit.

Comment

​I will second the GSA tabs. Have them on my 2014 RZ2 and they work great. As for the tower bolts, I assume you mean the set screw and not the bolt with a handle, correct? If that is the case I sent a picture to my dealers service department, they forwarded on to Tige and was able to send me back these (photo attached).

Here in Arizona, we have a local place that builds custom swim platforms and you may want to check their first. If money is no object I'm sure a Tige dealer can get you one ordered, though may require some rigging for the mounting. Not sure about the Depth finder.

IMG_4242.jpg
      IMG_4473.jpg
      Last edited by itaintsankyet; 01-23-2024, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X