2009 Tige tower speaker installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2009 Tige tower speaker installation

Hey I’m looking to install tower speakers on a 2009 Tige 20v with a standard tower . Do I run the speaker cable down the back leg or the front leg of the tower and do I need to drill into the boat or will there be an existing hole there . Thanks heaps for any advice

Can you post a pic of your tower or a link to a boat with your tower? In 2009, Tige released the single-point Alpha-Z tower, but I think the 20V may have still had the tube style "E" series available. Its also entirely possible that your 09 20V has an aftermarket tower.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Comment

Sorry mate they are the only pics I have at the moment

Comment

Runs up the rear of the base, then bends and goes up the hoop to the top

Comment

No worries thanks mate

Comment

There is a good chance that there is no hole in hull under the tower leg. You will likely need to remove the tower leg bolt, prop the leg up and to the side, and drill a hole for the wire.

As described, the wire will travel up the leg to the joint above the windshield, then up the leg to the rear hoop, dropping through your speaker holes.
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks heaps mate for your help with this

Comment

Working...
                X