Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GSA Plates for 2016 RZX

Hi all,

Trying to get ahold of UNSTUCK or BSREID really haha since this has been covered. If anyone knows them or maybe has the v2 dxf files please DM me. There are a couple nuances that haven't been covered though if anyone could touch on those? I would like to keep my TAPS plate on the boat hull and put matching hinges on the GSA side. These mounting plates have quite the angle on them though (side to side NOT up/down) what angle should the GSA plates end up in that respect? Anything else other than getting max up travel by moving the actuator down?

Thanks!

I would try commenting on the Tige' owners FB page. I have the exact same boat and so do several others on FB who've helped me out. I know several of them have done what you are looking to do.

Comment

Thats me. I dont have the files but can give advice on placement, etc. Unless you have the shop to do the work on hand, just buying the tabs seems more realistic.
      For matching the tige screw pattern just fab up a bracket with matching holes and weld the GSA provided hinge onto it. Also be aware the port and stb hole pattern is mirrored and not a duplicate.

Comment

I would just buy the tabs if they sold just the tabs....
        have a fab shop i trust though if i had dxfs... thank you

Comment

They used to sell just the tabs. Have you reached out to them?

Comment

If I understand you correctly, you want to mount the gsa tabs to the angled fixed taps mount brackets. The angle is in the wrong direction counter acting the gsa tabs.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Comment

Here is a pic of them mounted. Tige taps 3 hole pattern to 90* and the GSA hinge welded on. GSA actually recommends them to be slightly off the hull.

Comment

Thanks bsreid, i asked a dealer if they can get the plates and they said no

Comment

Tige will not sell them for an older boat. You need to get them from GSA

Comment

You are correct bsreid thank you. They are $2600 now though

Comment

Originally posted by Tige King View Post
                      You are correct bsreid thank you. They are $2600 now though
                      Best winter upgrade you could do to a boat, even at that price. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Working...
                      X