Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just out here in Havasu trying to sink everyone's boat...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just out here in Havasu trying to sink everyone's boat...

IMG_0187.jpeg
    Jet skis be like...
    Fixing everyone elses boat just so I can use mine...

Hahahahh dang!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boatwakes View Post
      IMG_0187.jpeg
      Jet skis be like...
      Dam! What are you running for ballast?

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Comment

See, there's this lonely girl at the bar and she really liked my boat and wanted to go for a ride so I said "Okay!!!!"

Comment

Hahaha there’s a few of those at kokamos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

She told me I was a "Motorboatin' SOB." I was kind enough to let her think moving from port to starboard was so I could see the surfer better.

Comment

What weight are you running these days?
              Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

The sacks in our 2015 Z3 are apparently not factory so I don't exactly know how big but I do know they're huge and run up under the bench seat on both sides. I fill the boat sacks, have another 500 in lead and another 560 fat sack on the surf side when we don't have people aboard. Wave is stupid with the plates. I'm 6'7" 260 and my son is 6'8" 205. We both can easily catch air off the lip and start and end on the swim platform. Love this boat.

Comment

Originally posted by boatwakes View Post
                  The sacks in our 2015 Z3 are apparently not factory so I don't exactly know how big but I do know they're huge and run up under the bench seat on both sides. I fill the boat sacks, have another 500 in lead and another 560 fat sack on the surf side when we don't have people aboard. Wave is stupid with the plates. I'm 6'7" 260 and my son is 6'8" 205. We both can easily catch air off the lip and start and end on the swim platform. Love this boat.
                  Gates or tabs?
                  Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

Tabs. Have suck gates of multiple varieties but they seem to worsen the wave so we don't use them.

Comment

Thats heavy! Would love to see some pics of the wave/wake.

Comment

Working...
                      X