Transducer, instrument cluster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transducer, instrument cluster

New to the forum just bought a 2001 21i and I've been fixing a few things.

First question is where is the transducer? I presume by the Rutter glued in some where.
    anyone have any luck with just replacing that or do you need a whole new depth guage and transducer.

Next where can I get a replacement instrument dash it's cracked down the middle and it was a pain in the *** to start undoing the cluster wiring.

You will have to make your own plastic pice if this is what you are referring to. I made mine from 1/2 inch HDPE. Then had it hydro Dipped.
    IMG_8433.jpegIMG_8434.jpegWFVA0388 2.jpegPWZK3713.jpegNQMO0376.jpeg

Comment

Man that looks fresh! Thank you I figured it would be something after market or home made lol. Did you ever have to mess with your transducer. Mine is completely dead.

Comment

Transducer should be glued to the floor right by the engine.

Comment

Hey Lee, yeah I only saw the bilge pump which I replaced. Now the seat to the left of the helm there's a little hatch and I think that's the fuel pump but I haven't seen anything else in there as well.

I wonder if it's down where the propeller shaft exits the hull maybe?

Comment

The pump under the seat could be the TAPS pump.

Comment

Ah that does make sense. I'll have to pop the engine cover off and take that floor panel out and see if it's back there maybe. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X