2013 RZ2 questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 RZ2 questions

Hey guy’s purchased a 2013 RZ2 and this is my very first boat and out of curiosity do the RZ2 front sit low to the water at low speeds before getting on plane took it out Sunday and a somewhat little wake came over the bow and here is a pic of what I’m talking about I seen on the RZ2 pic thread most sit higher than mine if you look the hook for the strap is in the water anyone have any suggestions

I own a 2012 RZ4 and yes the bow sits low for sure at low speeds. Just something to be aware of for sure to make sure you dont take rollers over the bow.

Comment

Confirm the bow ballast is empty.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

According to the dash shows ballast are empty I know the rear bags are can see it but as for the front iv got no clue until I take the seats out to see

Comment

I have a 22i and it rides low in the front. I actually douse the "new" people who sit in front during wakeboard sessions. Biggest thing is to be careful when you come off plane and turn to get your rider out of the water. If the rollers are big, I just throttle up as I start over the wave. The problem is usually as you come down off the wave and the next one hits. I've had the boat 8 years and never had an issue.

Comment

I know the rear bags are
            A 2013 would also have sub-floor hard tanks in the rear FYI.

The gages are not always accurate. If you can get the nose up some, kick the bow drain pumps on. If theres any water left, it will discharge.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

You could pull out the front cup holders to take a peak at the front ballast bag.

I have the same boat and it sits a little low in the front.

Comment

I have a 2014 RZ2 and yes the bow sits low for sure, bags full or not. I love this boat, but we are careful to cut the engines and let the roller go under us before going into a power turn. She naturally steers port, so works great to let the wake roll past then power up and grab our surfer.

We are usually on Saguaro or Canyon if you ever get out on those lakes? Would like to meet up and compare notes as I just purchased mine in July and and have a single rear port bag issue not draining from the digital screen. Going to check breakers next time I take it out...prob this weekend.

Comment

Itaintskankyet sounds like a plan didn’t make it to any lakes this weekend starter went out so need to replace that

Comment

Working...
                  X