Replacing bow dock lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacing bow dock lights

Has anyone ever replaced these bow docking lights? Mine have both stopped working and before I take them apart I wanted to know where to order them. My boat is a 2014 RZ2. Thanks!
    Attached Files

They look like they’re probably these, which that innovative brand can be found all over the place. I think they even had them on Amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

They show as halogen, which you can likely get a bulb replacement for your housings. You may not even have to replace the whole thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thanks Zackdogg, mine appear to be a stainless housing. However, maybe I can just find the replacement bulbs.

Comment

Can you reach the bulb from the inside?

Comment

I got to mine, 06 24ve, through taking off those four screws from outside the boat. I replaced with these led bulbs from Home Depot. Be careful that you don’t Jack around the bulb socket too much because mine had some small shock absorbing springs attached. Sorry no pics and I don’t remember if there were other steps. But it was pretty easy to do on mine. These bulbs have been working fine but I haven’t used them but once or twice.

Comment

Working...
            X