2016RZX bow cushion emb6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2016RZX bow cushion emb6

My bow cushion emblem fell off today. Any help how to access the back to bolt it back on? 2016 RZX

Originally posted by Duneit View Post
    My bow cushion emblem fell off today. Any help how to access the back to bolt it back on? 2016 RZX
    Tried to fix my spelling in title but it keeps saying I have an edit pending and to save it first. Can't figure that out. Should read Emblem

Comment

Take out the speakers?

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
        Take out the speakers?
        That's what I'm going to try today. Was hoping someone had already removed their upholstery and remembered how to remove that front bow cushion to access the backside of it. Thank you Lee!

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
          Take out the speakers?
          I tried removing the speakers. I could only reach the top and bottom nuts that are closest to the speaker hole. There appears to be two more on either side by where the bow makes a slight curve at the front where it goes straight for about a foot or so. For the life of me I cannot figure out to remove that front cushion to access the back of it. It'll most likely have to wait until this winter when I can take it to an upholstery shop to have them do it.

Comment

Working...
          X