No announcement yet.

Where to get upgraded drivers seat ideally with additional height & heater pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to get upgraded drivers seat ideally with additional height & heater pad

I have an '03 24v, with the original drivers seat - I find that even when I'm sitting up on the bolster I'm not high enough to get a good clear view of what's out in front on the lake so I can be sure to avoid any other boats approaching - I feel like the seat needs to have more height lift. Even when I have a bunch of people up in the bow, the bow sits up enough so that I need to get higher than the bolstered height, and standing is tricky with the position of the seat relative to the dash.
    Are there aftermarket seats and pedestals available that have a more modern shape, possibly with heater pads, and a pedestal with more range to raise up further?
    Obviously I don't want to put a seat & pedestal in that looks ridiculous, but if I could get a gas-lift or electric lift that allowed it to sit down in the low position but could be raised higher than the OEM, that would be good.
    Could also look at putting a plinth in to mount the seat on - new boats look like they all have a rectangular plinth / box fixed to the floor with the seat on it.
    What seat manufacturers are supplying the main wake boat manufacturers, and do they sell aftermarket?
    Has anybody swapped out their original seat for a newer one, and who do you source them from?
    The marine stores here have plenty of seats, but they're all a bit basic designed for fishing type boats.
    Also keen to fit a heater pad into the seat - there seems to be a bunch of options available, but would be ideal to purchase with one already built in.
    Do Tige sell their seats as aftermarket items?
    thanks.

Here is the one I used It was a little tall for my boat so I fit it on a 10 inch post but my boat has less freeboard than yours. I got it at Overton's
    RgRmQPf4P0UNT3JkZXIgRGV0YWlsc0QkaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cub3ZlcnRvbnMuY29tLzMxNDgxNi5odG1sVwNzcGNCCmRR-HJeZIF3jdxSEXRnaWRlMzFAeWFob28uY29tWAQAAAai.jpg

Comment

Excellent info, thanks gumby.

Comment

Working...
      X