2021 21ZX Sub-Floor popping up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 21ZX Sub-Floor popping up

We have a 2021 21ZX with sub floor ballast in the storage compartments. When I fill the bags the sub-floor pops up. Dealership put in bigger screws only to have them pop up again this spring (first time filling ballast since bigger screws were used). Anyone else have this issue? What did you do to fix it?

I am concerned because they are screws and not bolts with nuts, therefore they have a sharp point that could puncture a bag. Also concerned about the fiberglass they are screwed into being ripped up like that as well as losing storarge space when they pop up from ballast pressure. Not sure when they don't vent like they should.

One last thing - I have one side that fills twice as fast as the other. Port side fills in about 5min but the starboard side takes 5min longer. I have tried to re-rout the hoses on Starboard side to avoid airlock but have not been successful.

Any help is appreciated... Would like to avoid going back to the dealership for the fourth time : )

Al

Have them pull the floor up and check the orientation of the bag.

Comment

Bag is seated correctly...

Comment

Had a friend with a similar issue regarding fill times… came out the pump valve wasn’t fully open

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Checked that..fully open

Comment

Two options you can do… replacing it (should be covered under warranty) or swap it with a known good one, see if you can recreate it… I would just call your dealership and have them warranty it and get you a new pump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X