Cove cover on 2016 Tige Z3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cove cover on 2016 Tige Z3

Has anyone been crazy enough to try it? It’s $1200 for everything, and I might have to pioneer this one for you guys if you haven’t
    let me know

Should not be that big of a deal. The cove cover base mounts have to drilled out at an angle not straight.

Comment

I just heard from Tige and they said this (I have a 2017 Z1), "The Cove cover option started in 2022 model year and was not designed to be retrofitted to the narrow early towers. We suggest using a local canvas/upholstery shop to make you a custom cove cover. The poles and the receivers can the sourced online to complete the install."

I guess I need to figure out where to get the parts from.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveCo View Post
        I just heard from Tige and they said this (I have a 2017 Z1), "The Cove cover option started in 2022 model year and was not designed to be retrofitted to the narrow early towers. We suggest using a local canvas/upholstery shop to make you a custom cove cover. The poles and the receivers can the sourced online to complete the install."

I guess I need to figure out where to get the parts from.
        It can be done! Reach out to Boone Cragun on Instagram. He did it on his newer Z3.

Comment

2017 Z1 is 102" wide, 2023 Z1 is 102" wide.

Comment

I would like to do this on my ‘07 24ve as well. Hopefully one of you nice people will throw in a parts list when you get it figured out!

Comment

Behold, a cove cover on my 2016 Tige Z3
              You can get the parts at any Tige dealer, they sell 3 different sizes for 23ft, 24ft, 25ft
              its kinda crude but you just strap it to the tower

Comment

This seems like a game changer

Comment

Originally posted by Grebva3 View Post
                  This seems like a game changer
                  I know we would never own another boat without the extended shade! Once you have it, you don’t want to do without it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattmilly25 View Post
                    Behold, a cove cover on my 2016 Tige Z3
                    You can get the parts at any Tige dealer, they sell 3 different sizes for 23ft, 24ft, 25ft
                    its kinda crude but you just strap it to the tower
                    Looks great! How tall are the poles? Can you post a pic of the mounting?

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Comment

A few more detailed pics would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Yes... I would like to see close-ups of the top, and bottom of the poles, and how the canopy connects to the poles and tower.

Comment

Working...
                        X