Adding a thruster to 2022 RZX24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding a thruster to 2022 RZX24

Is there a dealer in the south east that can add a thruster to these boats? My dealer says they have never done it and wouldn't want to try it.

lee

Comment

Check with Nashville Boating Center.

Comment

I will give them a call and see

Comment

I tell you a man could make a killing installing these. As every dealer I have called says they do not install thrusters.......

Comment

Recommend calling ez-Drive directly and see if they have a list of authorized dealers/installers in your area. Try Derek Tamargo at (305) 667-5811, ext. 40

Comment

Originally posted by maxrider View Post
              I tell you a man could make a killing installing these. As every dealer I have called says they do not install thrusters.......
              Did you check Nashville Boating Center? We even have one instock.

Comment

maxrider Charlotte Ski Boats in Mooresville, NC is a Tigé dealer and can install the ez-drive thruster. We’ve spoken with them about it and they didn’t have any concerns putting one in.
                mid be interested in how it all turns out if you do it.

Comment

The thrusters are so so over priced. A high end trolling motor is like 300$
                  Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

Working...
                  X