Mefi 4b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mefi 4b

I have a burnt up mefi 4b ecm. I'm having a hard time tracking a new one down. I have a marine power 6.0l 2006. Does anyone know where to start looking or where I can buy a blank mefi 4b? Thank you.

Marine Engine Depot

Comment

Thank you Lee. I talked to them last week and they are trying to track one down also. I'll probably call again tomorrow.

Comment

Try these guys.
        https://obd2allinone.com/mefiecms.asp
        Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

https://obd2allinone.com/

They repair ecms and also sell new ones I believe. I sent mine out to him for repair but when he tested it he confirmed it works. Turn around time was quick too.

Comment

Right on thanks guys, I sent the ecm down to them on Wednesday. Now I'm just waiting with my fingers crossed that the ecm checks out. If it checks out good I guess next step would be unraveling my wiring harness. Or possibly dropping in a gm 6.2l

Comment

Yes I sent it down and they said it checked out fine. I'll reinstall it today and hope it works now... thank you everyone.

Comment

Damn, same problem. I hope one of us figures it out here.

Comment

Any luck?

Comment

Yes, fortunately it started and ran normal after I stupidly spent time and money on a problem that wasn't a problem. (My kill switch was unplugged.) Probably doesn't help you out much. Can you hear your throttle body engage when you turn the key on?

Comment

Originally posted by Surfjunky90 View Post
                      Yes, fortunately it started and ran normal after I stupidly spent time and money on a problem that wasn't a problem. (My kill switch was unplugged.) Probably doesn't help you out much. Can you hear your throttle body engage when you turn the key on?
                      Awesome man, happy for ya! I dont get anything on start up other than the dash. No beeps, no relay clicks, no fuel pump prime, nothing.

Comment

I would say It's not the ecm then. First your dash is controlled by the ecm. second your throttle body is mechanically driven. There are 2 purple wires on the back of the kill switch are they getting power when you turn the key? Also do you still have a isolator on the boat? Let's get you back on the water.

Comment

Working...
                        X