2017 RZX2 or 2019 ZX1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 RZX2 or 2019 ZX1

Hey there everyone. I am new to the Tigé brand and I am currently looking at purchasing a Tigé and wanted to see what you guys think would be the best option since they both are the same price.

I looked at the 2019 ZX1 and it seems to have a little bow splash on the demo but it was a bit windy. Other than that it was a really nice boat with 125hrs.
    The other one is a 2017 RZX2 with 97 hours and from what I can tell both are very similar with the exception of the pickle fork and larger gas tank on the RZX.

Are there any other difference between these 2 models that I am missing? The 2019 ZX1 does have the option to transfer a 1yr warranty for $2k extra but not sure if that is worth it or not.

Thoughts on which would be the better deal? Both are exactly the same price.

Thanks for the help here.

That's a tough one. I really like the RZX2 hull, but have a newer boat with warranty is nice as well. The ZX1 will have a different running surface and has more freeboard. Make sure to look at content as well. Tower speakers, heater, heated seats,, etc. If you are interested, I'm looking at selling my 2020 22RZX that is pretty much loaded. Then you would get the Go! Surf System and better surf plates.

Comment

Owned a 17rzx2 and have surfed every Tige model out there personally I would do the zx1 it’s a great boat either way you’re in a Tige so that’s a win win . Both surf great demo em both if you can and make your choice good luck .
      surf till u die.

Comment

MikeB313 Thanks for the feedback, I didn't know about the freeboard. Both seem to have the same bells and whistles, zx1 has a rear camera but the rzx has the nicer clamping board racks. I think your boat may be out of my price range since these older models are at the top budget. What is your asking price?

Comment

Sent you a DM

Comment

If they were same price, conditions, and options I would probably go zx1. Nice to have the deeper boat

Comment

Working...
            X