Order new seat for boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order new seat for boat

We are getting ready to pull boat out of storage soon but I will not be in the area until then. I have remembered now that I really wanted to get driver seat repaired over the winter. I am wondering if it would work to just order one of these generic bucket seats. (link below) It wouldn't be perfect fit, but would look better than the very ripped driver's seat that we had last year. Would a seat like this fit in a Tige 2000i year 1999. it says it fits on a standard pedastal. But I am thinking there is no pedastal and the seat sits on the ground. ??
    If this won't work, is there any sites that might be selling used Tige boat seats? We should have hauled the seat off during the winter and got it repaired, but now that we didn't, i don't want to delay putting boat in water after I get to the area. Thanks for any advice.
    Katherine

Baja Standard Bucket Seat | Overton's (overtons.com)

Does your current seat slide forward and back and/or swivel? If so, it's on a pedastal of some kind. It would be more how the does the current seat mount opposed to how the new one would?

Comment

Working...
    X